Showdown want you to be happy with your purchase and we will always attempt to assist in remedying your concerns.
If you're not 100% happy with the quality of any Showdown article purchased. Send them back to us for a full refund BEFORE using and within 14 days of purchase. Postage will be your responsibility.
By choosing to purchase a specific product and putting the chosen product into use you are agreeing that you are 100% happy with the product you have purchased.
It is your responsibility to have inspected your purchased product closely to ensure your are 100% happy with the product design, materials, cut, colour etc. It is your responsibility to deem at the time of purchase that you are 100% satisfied with the article and deem it fit for purpose and fit for your horses environment and temperament.
Showdown will not sell any items with warranties that include any horse related incidents. We can however at our discretion choose to replace, refund or repair. This does not include repair of rugs if your horse has ripped the rug or associated accessory due to normal wear. Postage will be your responsibility.
We do not guarantee that our rugs or accessories will last any set period of time, horses are strong and unpredictable. A horse rug or accessory can be just as easily be damaged or completely wrecked within the first hour of use as they can within the first year or five years.
Showdown will not honour replacements of any items that have been destroyed as a result of general horse behaviour or misadventure. This also includes interactions with other horses, paddock related fixtures or failures of owners to remove rugs and other equine accessories to check for correct wear and fit. All materials chosen to make any Showdown product are sourced from reputable suppliers and are deemed fit for purpose after stringent testing. The nature of horses is such that horses are large powerful and mobile animals and rugs or accessories will become damaged or incur damage to animals from general movement, snagging, biting, fencing, rolling, paddock play, etc - the list of possibilities is endless.
If you wish to return an item for exchange due to a change of mind or error on your part normal postage charges will apply.
Send them back to us for a full refund BEFORE using and within 14 days of purchase.
Postage costs are not refundable. If there was an error on our part we will cover the postage for you to return the item to us at our discretion.
If there was a clear fault with one of our products, we will also cover the return postage costs also at our discretion.
CLEAR FAULT is defined as the product has failed immediately at the time of use. This does not include any failure related to horse behaviour that may contribute in any way. This does not cover any form of tearing, ripping, bending or rubbing that may occur as a result of general wear and tear or horse related paddock interactions.
This will be done at our discretion as under Fair Trade the customer is responsible for returning the item to the retailer.
If you are unhappy with your purchase and wish to exchange items this MUST occur within 14 days of receipt. The item MUST be in as New condition in original packaging for return.
This warranty has been prepared in line with the requirements of FairTrading QLD and the ACCC Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- I purchased the wrong size rug. Can I return it? Yes, if unused, in new condition and in original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Postage will be your responsibility.
- I have been sent the incorrect item, can I return it? Yes, if unused, in new condition and in original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Postage will be your responsibility.
- My rug has a manufacturing fault or defect. Can I return it? Yes, if the fault or can be defined as a "clear fault" as per returns. Postage will be your responsibility.
- My horse has destroyed his rug within a day/ week/month. Can I return it? No.
- My horse has developed rub marks. Can I return it? No, but we can work together to establish why it is rubbing.
- My horse has worn his new rug for a day/week/month and I don’t like the fit. Can I return it? No, but we can work out together why it is not fitting correctly.